Organisations under pressure to adapt to a rapidly changing market
Key challenges and questions for marine energy infrastructure companies, port authorities and local and national governments:
- Is my port ready to meet changing bunkering and shipping demands?
- Do I have a full understanding of the bunker industry and wider marine market?
- Is there the right tank terminal and storage infrastructure in place?
- Where, what and how should I invest?
- I need to work with owners and operators, and physical suppliers to plan groundwork prior to investment.
- Do I have the right skills to successfully manage the tendering process?